Participants will learn new math and science concepts – the “whys” and the “hows” – through concrete exploration, targeted instruction, and collaborative activities. As students' skill grows, their confidence begins to blossom, and so does their love of math and science!
* Students will have an opportunity to improve their math and science skills.
* Students will embark on a journey of new learning in preparation for the next grade level.
* Students will develop systematic approaches to experimental design and problem – solving.
Hands on Experiences
Problem - Solving
* Each Session is 1 week Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 12:30 pm
* Session 1: June 8th - June 12th
* Session 2: June 15th - June 19th
* Session 3: June 22nd - June 26th
Online Registration will open in January